Learn how to how to safely operate a skid steer safely on a worksite
PRICE: Please Contact for Pricing
** Group Training Available **
Skid Steer Operator training is four hours of theory with a practical hands-on portion in the afternoon. The program designed to instruct students on how to safely operate a Skid Steer through lectures, demonstrations, and the actual operation of a Skid Steer.
DESIGNED FOR: Personnel who are required to operate Skid Steers.
- Legislation and Standards
- Responsibilities of the Employer, Supervisor, and Worker
- Hazard Elimination and Control
- Choosing the Right Skid Steer
- Pre-Use Visual Inspection (Theory and Practical)
- Inspecting Your Path of Travel
- Safe Operation (Stability, Capacity, Slope, etc.)
- Rescue Planning and Communication
- Hands-on Practical Component, Safely operating a skid steer
There are no prerequisites needed for this course.
Upon successful completion of the practical component and a closed book written exam, with a minimum score of 80%, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that is valid for three years.
Have questions? Contact us anytime.
Phone: (403) 358-5102