TELEHANDER OPERATOR TRAINING
COURSE DESCRIPTION: Telehandler Operator training is four hours of theory with a practical hands on portion in the afternoon. The program designed to instruct students on how to safely operate a Telehandler through lectures, demonstrations and actual operation of a Telehandler.
DESIGNED FOR: Personnel who are required to operate Telehanders.
- Equipment Inspections: Theory and Practical
- Operator Responsibilities
- Work Area Inspections
- Applicable OH&S, CSA, ANSI, SIA Standards
- Function Tests
- Telehandler Manufacture Requirements
- Equipment Technical Data
- Safe Operating Procedures: Theory and Practical
- Equipment Set-up
- Hazards and controls
PREREQUISITES There are no prerequisites needed for this course.
CERTIFICATION: Upon successful completion of the practical component and closed book written exam, with a minimum score of 80%, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that is valid for three years.