SKID STEER OPERATOR
Skid Steer Operator training is four hours of theory with a practical hands on portion in the afternoon. The program designed to instruct students on how to safely operate a Skid Steer through lectures, demonstrations and actual operation of a Skid Steer.
DESIGNED FOR: Personnel who are required to operate Skid Steers.
- Legislation and Standards
- Responsibilities of the Employer, Supervisor and Worker
- Hazard Elimination and Control
- Choosing the Right Skid Steer
- Pre-Use Visual Inspection (Theory and Practical)
- Inspecting Your Path of Travel
- Safe Operation (Stability, Capacity, Slope, ect.)
- Rescue Planning and Communication
- Hands on Practical Component, Safely operating a skid steer
There are no prerequisites needed for this course.
Upon successful completion of the practical component and closed book written exam, with a minimum score of 80%, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that is valid for three years.