WALKS N' WAG PET FIRST AID
Why choose the Walks ‘N’ Wags Pet First Aid Course?
- We are the longest standing Pet First Aid program in Canada
- Our course is applicable to both dog AND cat owners
- We are internationally recognized
- Upon completion CCPDT members are eligible for CEU (continuing education) credits.
- Receive an extensive, user-friendly manual complete with custom illustrations to assist you in your time of need (manual written by Veterinarians and pet professionals)
- Receive a beautiful certificate of completion upon passing the course
- We work with live pets
- Our instructors come from an amazing variety of backgrounds
- You may utilize our logo on your web site or print materials to confirm you have completed our program and add recognition
- You will be added to the professional participant’s page of our web site with a direct web link to yours
- Our courses are informative AND fun!
- Immediate steps to take in an emergency
- Choking, Artificial Respiration and CPR
- Bleeding and other wounds
- Broken bones and joint injuries
- Recognize early signs of illness
- Learn to prevent illness and injury
Upon successful completion, you will receive a Certificate of Completion from Walks N’ Wags.
About Red Deer Pet First Aid
Red Deer Pet First Aid is a division of Rhino Integrated Safety Services Ltd. a local and family run business in Red Deer. We proudly offer the Walks ‘N’ Wags Pet First Aid Course. We are a community minded, small business who strive to give back to the community where we grew up. Connect with us on social media to stay up to date on upcoming courses, fundraisers and events.
About the Instructor: Pam Pennington-Connelly
Pam joined the family business, Rhino Integrated Safety Services Ltd. in 2014 as a Registered Veterinary Technologist, a certified Canadian Red Cross First Aid Instructor and a certified Walks ‘N’ Wags Pet First Aid Instructor.
She has been employed in the veterinary profession since 2004 and graduated as an Animal Health Technologist from Olds College in 2008. She has always been passionate about education, prevention, and community involvement. You will often find her at various community events in Red Deer, at the veterinary clinic and spending time speaking to children about responsible pet ownership and the veterinary profession.
For more information or to register for an upcoming course please contact Pam at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-896-PETS (7387)